Tuesday, April 21, 2009

... whoops...


So... talk about forgetting to make this blog at all Springfield-relevant...

In my earlier posts, you all have probably noticed that I told you where to find these movies around town. For some reason, I randomly forgot how to do that... apparently.

The last three I've posted (+ one anime corner selection) can all be found at the Blockbuster on Glenstone and Grand. These were: Casshern, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Natural City, and Princess Mononoke (anime corner). I'm sure they can be found at any Blockbuster, but I've never rented them from another place so be sure to call first and check.

Casshern and Princess Mononoke will definitely be available for purchase at Entertainmart or Vintage Stock. I'm still getting familiar with Y Tu Mama Tambien, so I'm not sure of its popularity here in the states (meaning, no idea how widespread you'd find it in Missouri). Natural City's pretty obscure state-side, so if you're lucky to find it, kudos! But I would recommend online purchase--faster and cheaper :)

1 comment:

  1. This is 98% unrelated, but...I heart Stephen Colbert! He and Jon Stewart keep my boyfriend and I sane. :o)

    ReplyDelete